Why Creating A Buzz Around Your Brand Matters
The concept of creating “buzz” for your brand, in order to get the attention of consumers and the media alike, is suddenly a popular one.
If your business is going to be a success, it is vital that you get people talking about your brand. This is an extremely effective way for you to generate sales and to stand out from your industry peers. In a competitive market, you can’t afford to sit back and wait for people to come to you.
Why Creating A Brand Buzz Maters
When you’re launching a new product, when you’re drumming up sales for a holiday deal, or when you’re just trying to improve how you build leads, buzz matters. It creates a memorable brand, it keeps the company busy and it can be a deciding factor in establishing your customer base.
Good branding is much more than just a memorable logo, it’s how you do business and differentiate yourself from competitors.
Because your brand educates your target audience how you’re different (and why it matters), communicating your brand identity is one of the best ways to grow your business.
Simple Tips For Creating A Buzz For Your Brand
- Start With A Great Story. Creating buzz must begin with a great story that makes the brand or company fascinating or interesting. Make it unexpected and make it meaningful. Don’t be afraid to really be open about how or why you started your business. Sometimes people want to be transported told stories that help them get out of their daily lives, and to be inspired, make your brand part of that.
- Learn To Give A Great Pitch. If you’re not ready to jump in and talk about your company, then who else will be? Get the word out about your company. It’s all about doing things that get people talking and getting people to write about it. The more exposure the better.
- Make Customers Your Priority. Customers are the ones who will recommend you to their friends and on the web, so it’s in your best interest to treat them well. It goes beyond creating a great product—you should have stellar support, build exceptional relationships, and go above and beyond your duty.
- Use Social Media. Pretty much everyone is using social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Both businesses and individuals love to be connected. When something happens, people are buzzing on these sites like bees.
- Have Seasonal Specials Or Giveaways. Keep your finger on the pulse with a seasonal marketing calendar. Launch week is the perfect time to host a giveaway. But even established businesses can benefit from doing a giveaway.
You may have the greatest online product or service anyone’s ever seen, but if no one’s talking about it, chances are you’re not having great sales. The key is creating buzz, which sets your product or service apart in the marketplace.
Generating buzz for your brand doesn’t have to be expensive, but it does require some outside-the-box thinking. It can also mean subjecting yourself to risk. But for those who are creative and brave enough to try, the rewards can be priceless.
Contact us for more information on solving your pitch, presentation, and communication challenges.